Let’s celebrate one of the most important professions of all time as we share the positive affirmations for teachers. Teaching is a vibrant, worthwhile, and demanding career, but some days can drain the determination of even the most adoring teachers.
One approach to evicting a lack of enthusiasm from your job stance is to use positive affirmations for teachers. These 50 positive affirmations for teachers would help brighten your spirit and reminds you about everything you once dreamt about teaching.
The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires. ― William Arthur Ward
A good teacher is like a candle – it consumes itself to light the way for others – Mustafa Kemal Ataturk
Recommended: 50 Positive Affirmations for Kids
Positive Affirmations for Teachers
- I prepare my students for when they leave my classroom.
- I let my students be comfortable with who they are.
- I answer each question truthfully and own up to mistakes when I make them.
- I will do whatever it takes to ensure that each student is successful.
- I can be unconventional, outlandish, and crazy because I know that my students respond positively to that.
- I talk to my students about my hobbies and interests.
- Some people discount me because I teach.
- I am continually evaluating my approach and making changes.
- I’m teaching my students more than what is in a book. I’m teaching them to THINK.
- I show my students that they can make a difference.
- I help my students when I know they need assistance.
- Every day I can make a difference.
- I could be the one teacher with the ability to reach that student that no one has been able to reach before.
- I show my students love every day.
- I give respect to each student because I know it is the only way to earn their respect.
- Some people do not like me because I teach, but i don’t care.
- I celebrate with my students when they are successful. It is not limited to my classroom.
- I am willing to make crazy deals with my students if it motivates them.
- My classroom is a haven for all of my students.
- I may be the only smile, and kind word one student receives today.
- I am always updating my classroom and methodology.
- I conduct myself appropriately inside and outside of my school.
- I’m helping my students to do better and be better.
- Nothing matters to me more than keeping my students safe.
- I am willing to find the answers to the tough questions.
- I laugh and joke with my students so that they know I am not a robot.
- I foster relationships with my students.
- I change with the times and keep things fresh.
- It is an honor to work with the students.
- My students know my value, and that is what matters to me.
- I am fulfilling my purpose by teaching kids who need me.
- I bring positive energy into my classroom and attract positive attitudes from my students.
- I tell my students that they are essential.
- I can change my approach to fit the learning styles in my classroom.
- Today my students have my absolute commitment.
- Today I am a great teacher becoming a world-class teacher!
- I know every day is a new opportunity to help a child.
- I can teach multiple subjects across multiple grade levels effectively.
- I am not afraid to get my hands dirty if it pushes my students to put more effort into learning.
- I help my students build friendships with those who may be different from them.
- I’m showing my students what it means to be kind.
- I hold my students accountable for their actions.
- My students are better off for having me as a teacher.
- I am developing future leaders.
- I bring value in ensuring that every student shows significant gains during their time with me.
- The future of the world is in my class today.
- I make sacrifices so that my students have every opportunity to be successful.
- There are times that I bite my tongue because what I have to say can only get me in trouble.
- I strive to set an example by having an outstanding character.
- Today I give my students all I can so that tomorrow they can be all they can!