Positive affirmations for Moms: Motherhood is full of responsibility. Anyone who says otherwise is not a mother. Motherhood is difficult for so many different reasons. Those reasons can change day to day or from person to person, but the bottom line is — no matter how many children you have or what your circumstances may be, being a mother is stinking hard.
You can say the phrase of positive affirmation for moms to yourself silently in your head, you can look at yourself in the mirror and say it, or you can write it down any time of the day.
Recommended: 40 Positive Affirmations to Say to your Husband
Below are 40 positive affirmations for moms to use at all times.
Positive Affirmations for Moms
- I trust my intuition to make intentional parenting choices and decisions.
- I am capable of amazing things if I believe it to be true and act.
- I am brave and courageous for trying even when I think I can’t do it.
- I accept where I am in life and will make the most of today.
- In the eyes, mind, and heart of my child, I am a good mom.
- Taking care of myself is a responsibility I will model to my children without guilt.
- Establishing personal boundaries and sticking to them helps me remember that I am important too.
- I am becoming the best version of myself.
- I am perfectly healthy in body, mind, and spirit.
- All my needs are met with ease.
- I choose carefully what goes onto my calendar.
- Today I will find peace in being good enough because perfection is impossible.
- Everything thing I do serves a purpose for my family.
- Taking care of myself makes me a better mom because I parent from abundance, not from lack thereof.
- I permit myself to do something to nurture ME.
- I trust my intuition to guide me in the right direction at all times.
- I love and accept myself exactly as I am.
- I am never in a rush; my timing is perfect.
- I am grateful for the abundance in my life.
- My life is beautiful.
- I breathe and relax knowing the universe supports me.
- I am powerful and strong.
- My love and connection help my child above all else.
- Motherhood is not made up of one success or failure, but rather by the sum of my parenting.
- I am worthy of love and admiration.
- I take exquisite care of myself.
- I am a brilliant, beautiful woman.
- One task at a time is enough.
- I draw on the support that surrounds me, in whatever form.
- Peace and joy are filling my life.
- My imperfections today are not important.
- Today is just one day.
- My family sees the best in me.
- Every challenge I face make me stronger as a mother.
- I am the exact parent my child needs to blossom so I don’t need to compare myself to others.
- There are peace and love in my home, even in the midst of chaos.
- I am grateful for the time with my kids today.
- The time I am investing in my children matters.
- My children do not need me to be perfect; they just need me.
- I will treasure my children as the unique individuals they are.
- Our home is a safe and peaceful haven.
- Everything is working out for my highest good.
- I am what my child needs. Worrying about what others think only distracts me from being the parent I need to be.
- Loving my children is more important than loving every moment of motherhood.
- My family appreciates and loves me, even when they forget to tell me so.