Happy people know that happiness doesn’t just happen. Our attitude toward life determines it. The technique for a happy life consists of the following elements: embracing each new day, embracing every change, practicing positive self-talk, and planting positive affirmations for happiness in your heart.
If you continue to stay positive even in the face of the thickest darkness and always see the bright side of everything, you will attract more happiness and positivity into your life.
Being thankful for everything you already have is one of the most vital things when it comes to applying positive affirmations for happiness because gratefulness is a sign of happy living.
Here is a list of 40 positive affirmations for happiness
Recommended: 75 Positive Affirmations to Start the Day
Positive Affirmations for Happiness
- Every day in every way, I am getting happier and happier.
- When I can control how I feel, I can control my future.
- I choose how to respond to circumstances.
- I permit myself to be happy.
- I’m making the conscious, continued effort to heal and be happy. It’s great.
- My choice to be happy keeps me in perfect health.
- I experience joy in everything I do.
- A unique being like me doesn’t deserve all this sadness.
- I am open to laughter today.
- The person I want to be is a better version of myself.
- Happiness and love flow freely from me.
- The life I’ve always dreamed of is created by my choice to be joyful now.
- The universe works in my favor.
- When I feel happy, I manifest more reasons to be satisfied.
- I am continually creating everything my heart desires.
- Happiness lifts my spirit.
- I’m passionate, creative, and determined in whatever I do.
- The whole process of living makes me happy.
- My happiness makes all these people happy, thus making it one big happy world.
- I’m grateful for everything I have.
- Happiness is my birthright, and I am worthy of all the good things in life.
- I deserve to be healthy, happy, and prosperous.
- My life is with happiness, peace, blessings, and love.
- Happiness is my second nature.
- Every new day starts with happiness, is full of joy, and ends with contentment.
- Being happy comes naturally to me.
- I want to be happy rather than to look satisfied.
- I’m able to be happy for people that aren’t in my life anymore when I see them doing well.
- I spread happiness to others and absorb joy from others.
- I always land in happy circumstances.
- I choose to be happy no matter what.
- My natural state is the abundance of happiness and unconditional love.
- Moving towards my goal makes me happy.
- I look at only the bright side of things.
- I am allowing myself to be consistently and genuinely happy.
- It is natural for me to feel happy all day, every day.
- I feel so much joy and happiness at this moment and radiate that energy throughout my day.
- My inner joy expands when I share it with others.
- Following my joy reveals the path to my best life.
- Everyone around me felts the happiness I feel.