Research has shown that friendship is pricey; it’s scarce to come by. Most people these days have no close pals to liaise with about personal matters. Some are even experiencing an epidemic of loneliness. Positive affirmations for friendship will inspire and motivate you, cheer you up, give you strength, make you smile, and help you feel great about yourself and your friends.
With the aid of positive affirmations for friendship, you will be able to secure a live-long confidant, vibrant network systems and attract more positive people into your life.
To help you bring more pals into your life, we’ve put together this list of 40 positive affirmations for friendship to attract new friends.
Recommended: 80 Positive Affirmations for Relationships
Positive Affirmations for Friendship
- Having close friends is a significant part of my life.
- Good people come into my life every day.
- I am attracting kind, warm and friendly people into my life.
- I have close friends who support me and make me laugh.
- I like getting to know new people.
- I know that the friend I need at each moment in my life will appear with perfect timing.
- I attract friends easily.
- I choose which people I bring into my consciousness.
- I am open to friendship, and I now attract the most beautiful new friends to me.
- I have deep connections with my friends.
- Every day I attract more and more positive people into my life.
- I love doing little things to cheer my friends up.
- I am a devoted and loyal friend.
- Loving others is easy when I love and accept myself.
- Everyone I meet today is warm and friendly.
- I am attracting the most beautiful, loving life-long friends into my life.
- I trust myself, I believe life, and I trust my friends.
- I am a supportive and dependable friend.
- I sense the presence of friendly people all the time.
- I smile with warmth, and others see I am friendly and open to connection.
- I always have great fun with my friends.
- I am ready to open my heart to true friendship and a meaningful connection.
- I delight in the company of my friends.
- I have enough time in my busy schedule for a social life.
- I am allowed to say no to requests for me to do favors for people and still be worthy of friendship.
- I find it incredibly easy to make new friends.
- I love all my friends, even those who disagree with me.
- I am thankful for my friends.
- My friends allow me the freedom to be the person I truly am.
- I have the highest respect and admiration for my friends.
- I know that my relationships are mirrors that show me my true self.
- I keep in close contact with all my good friends.
- I make friends quickly with the positive people I attract.
- My friends are a source of happiness in my life.
- I harmoniously resolve conflicts with my friend for the highest good within each of us.
- I love my close friends, unconditionally.
- My friends are who I need in my life.
- My circle of friendship continues to grow beyond what I ever expected.
- I look for the good in my friends and verbalize what I notice.
- I have a lot of friends who share my interests.