Here is a list of the best positive affirmations to get through hard times and will give you the mental strength so you can be strong in an unpleasant situation. Remind yourself every day with positive affirmations to get through hard times: I am in charge of my happiness. I will not let anything outside of myself control me. I am creating a life that feels good on the inside and it will turn into experiences that are good on the outside.
Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t. – Rikki Rogers
Recommended: 50 Relaxation Affirmations
These 30 positive affirmations to get through hard times are prepared to help you stand up to your feet at the face of tempest situation.
Positive Affirmations to Get Through Hard Times
- There are no problems, only challenges.
- I welcome challenges into my life.
- Challenges are opportunities to learn and grow.
- I’m the most amazing thing that could have happened to me.
- I can face every obstacle that crosses my path.
- I’m not going to quit.
- I can show who I am.
- My bills are paid and I will live freely.
- I earn plenty of money and love what I do.
- I will learn what I need to from today which will make me a stronger person.
- I know that life is not meant to be easy.
- Tomorrow is a brand new day.
- I’m going to face everything that life puts in my way.
- I’m surrounded by people who love me the way I am.
- I’m not going to stop fighting, because I’m a fighter.
- I will not let fear take control of me.
- I can and will survive anything life throws at me.
- I have the strength and courage to get through any situation.
- I don’t have to have this all solved today.
- I am doing what I can with the knowledge and skills I have to survive this.
- I’m not letting fear drag me down.
- I dare to get through this situation.
- I’m in a safe space.
- There are no problems, just obstacles I can overcome.
- I attract positive energy wherever I go.
- I can solve any challenge.
- I’m not getting discouraged.
- Failure is just another step for success.
- When I have done all I know how to do, I choose to let my mind rest.
- I know when to persevere along a path and when to let go and change course.