In a world that is all the time finding new ways to add more tension into our lives, it’s important to keep our minds and bodies at peace, finding inner calmness with these affirmations. The more frequently you repeat your positive affirmations for peace of mind, the more deep-rooted they will become in your very existence. Your brain will begin to revamp itself to put up these affirmations that it holds as truth.
We all find ourselves often in stressful or uncomfortable situations. To function well in these situations, we need a certain measure of calmness and inner peace.
Here’s a list of 20 Positive affirmations for peace of mind, inner peace and calmness.
Recommended: 40 Positive Affirmations for Happiness
Positive Affirmations for Peace of Mind
- I find peace with the soothing silence of my inner soul.
- I am calm and relaxed in every situation.
- I decide what thoughts to think, and which thoughts to reject.
- I release all negative energy that is holding me back.
- I choose to feel and think positively about the situation I am faced with.
- My breath is slow and relaxed.
- I unconditionally accept, love, and appreciate myself and who I am.
- My mind is becoming peaceful, allowing me to have a deep and healthy sleep.
- I breathe peace, I feel peace, and I live in peace.
- I am a channel of peace and well-being, and my need for peace is abundantly met.
- I exist as an island of calm even when I am in a sea of uncertainty.
- At this moment, right here and right now, all is well.
- Nothing stands in my way of feeling calm and at peace.
- Every breath I take fills me with peace.
- Whatever happens around me does not affect my poise and calmness.
- All worries and anxieties are leaving my mind, making space for calmness and peace.
- Around me, there is an endless pool of peace, harmony, and calmness.
- I allow myself to take some time off.
- I see my current circumstances as an opportunity to grow.
- My life provides me with miracles.